Litigation Readiness and Consulting
Streamline your e-discovery workflow.
TLS offers customized playbooks to fit your data disposition and document management policies and procedures. With fully defensible, customized policies in place, you can eliminate redundancies, reduce disruptions, meet preservation obligations and implement defensibility.
Defensible Data Disposition
More than 300 billion new emails are sent per day, and keeping track of your corporate data is increasingly more difficult. Dedicated cyber security teams and strong data disposition and document preservation policies in place help you prevent data breaches and minimize risk.
TLS will identify the data you actually need so you can reduce storage costs, mitigate security risks, and defend your e-discovery workflow practices.
Data Departure Program
Nearly 80% of employees take sensitive data with them when they leave their jobs. Do you know what information escapes your company when employees join a competitor or start their own business?
TLS’s document preservation services can help your business:
- Prevent the loss of sensitive information with effective controls and rapid identification of theft attempts.
- Prepare complete forensic preservations, documented analyses, and executed chain-of-custody forms.
- Reduce burdens faced by your IT and legal departments through cost-effective, repeatable outsourcing.
- Boost turnaround times and storage capacity by quickly recycling hardware after employees depart.
Document Retention Policy
Litigation Readiness Planning
- Customize a litigation playbook that meets your specific needs, policies, and procedures.
- Sort through disposition data and separate relevant data.
- Keep your data organized and protected.
- Ensure your policies and procedures are ironclad.
- Remain defensible against breaches or if action is taken against you.