- Practice Groups
- About TLS
TLS Digital Ad - form
GDPR Regulations – Is Your Data GDPR Compliant?
May 25 has come and gone, but GDPR
is here to stay
Partner with the TLS data privacy team to ensure continuing GDPR compliance.
Enforcement proceedings have begun, and the potential fines are no ducking joke.
Get in touch with our GDPR experts
GDPR Compliance Workflow
Tips from the TLS team on how to manage and protect your data:
- Policy and regulation review: Perform a high-level policy review and interview relevant stakeholders to get an understanding of the organization's stance on data privacy regulations.
- Data mapping: Determine what kind of data the organization has, where it is stored, how it's used, and how policies relate to it.
- Data analysis: Deploy data analysts with the most appropriate tools to run further analyses that identify problem areas like PII and security protection.
- Vulnerability assessment: Once it's been established what data is held and where, verify technical controls and security, and add intrusion protection systems to the data map.
- Remediation: Build a compliance plan including internal workflows or altering data storage locations, security controls, IT environments, or third-party agreements.
- Ongoing compliance audit: Ensure there is a robust review and audit program in place so that compliance develops and grows with both the organization and the GDPR.
How can TransPerfect help you stay GDPR compliant?
Experts in Information
Governance & Data Management
Tailored Compliance-as-a-Service Programs
Data Privacy Experts
Members of Sedona
Working Group 6 & 11
Certified Professionals in Cyber Security & Compliance