TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately held language services provider. As such, TLS combines the resources and global footprint of TransPerfect with an in-depth knowledge of the legal industry to provide language solutions specifically designed for the legal field. With experience in over 170 languages, TLS is truly a one-stop-shop for all your language services needs.
Our dedicated account managers will meet with you and your case team to create a tailored solution based on the size, subject matter, multilingual requirements, and price limitations of your case. TLS can provide services ranging from large-scale multilingual document reviews to quick summary translations to interpreters for depositions—all of which are backed by our certified quality management system and 24/7 production capabilities. TLS also offers consultation on all linguistic aspects of Hague Process Serving, including:
- Rendering of all summons, complaints, motions, affidavits, and signed court orders of Process Servings into the designated national language of the body concerned.
- Translation and verification of the Letter Rogatory, as well as all necessary supporting documents, for nations outside the Hague Convention.
Moreover, each and every language project is performed by highly qualified legal linguists who have been rigorously tested and certified for subject expertise under the TLS Linguist Certification Program—the industry benchmark for linguist certification. These professionals are also accredited by organizations such as:
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting
- American Translators Association
- Société Française des Traducteurs
- United Nations
- US National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Institute of Linguists
In just two weeks in 2011, TLS completed a Second Request for a Fortune 50 telecom company involving 12 million words, 10,000 documents, and 350 translators.
TLS is trusted by every Global 100 and Am Law 200 firm, as well as the corporate legal departments of virtually every Fortune 500 company. Below, you'll find just some of the specialized language solutions we provide to today's legal professionals: