- Practice Areas
- About TLS
TransPerfect Legal Solutions Launches Case Interactive 8.0
Online Document Review Platform For Litigation
NEW YORK, NY, May 4, 2009 - TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS), the world's leading provider of global legal support services, today announced the launch of TransPerfect Case Interactive 8.0. Case Interactive combines a user-friendly design with optimized technology for high-speed document reviews, making it the next-generation solution for the litigation process. Powered by best-of-breed document storage, indexing, and web front-end technologies, Case Interactive enables litigation stakeholders to securely host and access all case-related documents from anywhere in the world.
Case Interactive Key Features
- Speed – Highly optimized: One million documents can be accessed by one thousand users within one second (1-1-1 system).
- Fully Unicode Compliant – Supports all character-based languages in virtually any file format
- Web-Based Platform – Highly intuitive Web 2.0 application that runs on any browser
- Zero-Install PDF Viewer – Review and redact PDF files directly in your browser
- Universal Document Display – Review over 300 native file formats with our Outside-In™ viewer
- HTML Document Preview – Rapid HTML rendering for document review and navigation
- Automatic Metadata Extraction – Metadata can be automatically extracted from MS Office documents and other popular file formats
- Advanced Search – Save time with state-of-the-art searching technology, including the highlighting of hit terms across virtually all file types
- Parent/Child Navigation – Efficiently navigate from one parent record to the next
- Security – Case Interactive is 8.0 hosted in a SAS 70 Level II certified facility and encrypted with multiple layers of security and audit controls
- 24/7/365 Support – Rely on a global support team with an average call resolution time of under three minutes
According to Jordan Ellington, TransPerfect's VP of Legal Technology, "We set a very high bar in developing Case Interactive 8.0, and we're very pleased to have surpassed all our goals with respect to speed, ease-of-use, and security."
For more information, please visit www.caseinteractive.com.
About TransPerfect Legal Solutions
TLS is the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, we have been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients' legal matters. From court reporting and e-discovery for litigation to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is a one-stop-shop for the global legal industry. As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately-owned language services provider, TLS is the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions.
Supported by over 50 offices on 4 continents, TLS is a trusted provider of every Am Law 200 and Global 100 law firm, as well as the majority of the Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about TLS and our full suite of legal support services, please visit legal.transperfect.com.
TransPerfect is a family of companies including TransPerfect Translations, TransPerfect Legal Solutions, Translations.com, and Deal Interactive, as well as specialized Staffing, Transcriptions, and Multicultural Marketing divisions. With revenue of over $200 million and more than 1,100 full-time employees, TransPerfect is the largest privately held language services provider in the world. With over 50 offices on 4 continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in over 100 languages to multinationals worldwide. These services include translation, interpretation, transcription, multilingual typesetting/graphic services, staffing solutions, website globalization, software localization, subtitling/voiceovers, multicultural marketing, document management, and litigation support. With a network of over 4,000 linguists and subject-area specialists worldwide, TransPerfect is the largest translation company to be fully ISO 9001:2000 certified. TransPerfect is headquartered in New York and has regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our websites atwww.transperfect.com and www.translations.com.