- Practice Areas
- About TLS
TransPerfect Introduces TransCEND 9.5
Proprietary Enterprise Document Management Platform
NEW YORK, NY, June 3, 2015 – TransPerfect, the world’s largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions, today announced the release of TransCEND 9.5, a proprietary enterprise document management platform. Built on TransPerfect’s proven, secure document collaboration technology, TransCEND provides enterprise clients a web-based file sharing platform with persistent protections that ensure documents are completely secure at rest, in transit, and even after delivery.
TransCEND has been the leading choice for Fortune 1,000 clients around the world due to its enhanced security protocols and the unique Information Rights Management technology that it employs. TransPerfect’s 8-year track record of providing SaaS-based solutions ensures that clients will receive best of breed functionality, an intuitive interface, and the ability to secure content beyond firewalls.
Introducing TransCEND 9.5: Beyond Secure
TransCEND is a proprietary data sharing and document collaboration platform to securely disseminate content inside and beyond corporate networks. Some of the enhanced features TransCEND provides are:
- Document Protection – An encryption system that enables content owners to track granular user activity and control every facet of document usage, including offline access, copying and pasting, screen sharing, editing, printing, and downloading.
- Multilingual User Interface – Cross-border projects benefit from greater usability and cultural sensitivity as international users are able to navigate the application in their native language.
- Simplified Invite Process – Invite multiple users to the secure workspace by entering all email addresses in our Quick Invitation Form.
- On the Fly Redaction – Administrators are able to protect sections of documents using our built-in redaction system and grant users access to either native documents or the redacted versions.
- Customizable Usage Reports – Includes advanced features such as data filters and report previews and ability to export reports to the program of user’s choosing.
- Increased Security – TransCEND’s SSAE 16 SOC 2 / ISO 27001 hosting facilities and advanced intrusion detection features have made it the most secure platform on the market.
- Advanced Search – Authorized users are able to conduct sophisticated searches against file content and metadata using custom queries and save search results to come back to in the future.
With annual revenues of more than $470 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 3,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.